First reveal is here now!

Posted by KIKI in Challenge | 10 Comments

HELLO!! See anything different around here?  Yes, I am changing the look a little, taking things out and adding new features to the blog. It will take me the whole month of October to play with this and I think is a great excuse for us to have fun with challenges and for you to get your hands on some new Kiki Art product.

Today is a call to all photographers out there… Show us your favorite PUMPKIN picture! You can share the link by leaving a comment to this message or send it by e-mail to fun@kiki-art.com.  The winner will get the complete digital elements of the “5 little pumpkins collection” (papers and embellishments in fabulous oranges, yellows and greens that you will get to see and even buy from here next week). You have until the 24th of October to send your photo!

Here is the song that inspired the collection (my son came from the Daycare singing it and now I can not take it out of my head!!):

Five little pumpkins sitting on a gate.

The first one said, “oh my it’s getting late.”

The second one said, “there are witches in the air.”

The third one said, “but we don’t care!”

The fourth one said, “let’s run and run and run.”

The fifth one said, “I’m ready for some fun!”

OOOhh OOOhh went the wind

And out went the lights

And the five little pumpkins rolled out of sight.

On Sunday more action will take place!!!  See you soon!!

Besos,

Kiki

10 Responses to First reveal is here now!

1. Dana Tatar says:

I used to sing that song all the time! Thanks for jogging my memory. I think I’ll teach this song to my girls, something to sing while we pick out our pumpkins!

2. Love the new look…can’t wait to see what else you have up your sleeve Kiki!!

3. Katrina says:

Kiki, Love this!!!! So cute and fun!!!! Hugs, Katrina

4. the look is awesome!! fun and can’t wait for more good things to come!!

5. Annika B says:

I just love the pumpkins ! So much fun on the way , Hugs Annika

6. Marci says:

LOVE the new “seasonal” look! The pumpkins are adorable :)

7. Wendi R says:

ohhh I LOVE the song, I always remember singing it and fun new holiday look!!!

8. Tammy L says:

wow Kiki! I love the new banner! It’s fantastic!

9. Pearl Liu says:

loving the new blog makeover , Kiki !!! I’ve never seen such cute pumpkins with ultra long sexy lashes until now ! WTG !!! lol !

10. taj white says:

wow the blog looks so festive. I love it!!