Got Game?

Posted by Fleur in Projects, Reduce, recycle and reuse, Uncategorized | Tagged | 7 Comments

When I saw these awesome glitter puzzle pieces by Kiki Art I knew I wanted to make a game with them so I started brain storming.  I also love to recycle and people always give me old containers because they know I will reuse them and when I got this big container from a friend I knew exactly what I could do.

I decorated the container with the coordinating paper from the Familia Collection.  Then I added a simple title with 3 of the glitter chipboard pieces.

For the game I used the rest of the puzzle pieces covered the backside with paper and added numbers from 1 – 12 on them to create a simple math game.

To play the game you pick two pieces from the container and for my youngest he adds or subtracts them and my oldest has to multiply them.  Sometimes we do a race to see who can answer it first.  I find my kids always learn better when they think it’s a game.

Thanks for stopping by today – have a great day!

7 Responses to Got Game?

1. What a great idea! I love it!

2. samar - NANA says:

really cool… love scra+ recycle….and this collection is awesome! xoxoxo

3. wendi r says:

ohhh that is sooo fun and clever!! love the puzzle game!!

4. Marci says:

What a great idea!

5. Chantal says:

Oh great idea!! TFS!! I thought you may be interested in my layout I just did… I FINALLY managed to get my Aussie hands on some Kiki Art paper!!!

6. Michelle Hodges says:

Love your mug!!
    Very creative!!

7. Mimita says:

Ah!!! It’s a FANTASTIC idea!! I’m all for the educational games and it’s very cute too!! Way to go Fleur Smith!!!! =)