Pre-school Over?

Posted by KIKI in Layouts | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 13 Comments

Hope you had an amazing Summer, I can’t believe that in a few more days my babies will be going to school!!

Linda Shewchuk here again, I am sitting here in tears as i write this post.  It literally does not seem like 2 years ago when my baby went to her first day of pre-school & now she will be going to Kindergarten right away!!   whaaaaaaaa!

I created this layout using Kiki Art’s Jardin Collection!  This is my baby on her very first day of pre-school.   I still think she is a princess!

Products used:

My Stamp Box – Just add notes, CTMH Cardstock, thickers, misc flowers, #040201 JARDIN Funtape, #040102 – JARDIN Primavera BO, # 040104 – JARDIN Mariposas GW, #040101 – JARDIN Florcitas GY, #040111 – JARDIN cerca y florcitas, #040115 – JARDIN Primavera D,

13 Responses to Pre-school Over?

1. Erika Taylor says:

love love love this one. The bright cheery colors are fantastic

2. samar says:

lovely….and I love photo on the first day back to school!

3. Thank you for taking a look. Huge thanks to those leaving some love!

4. Time flies Linda! Love the layout!!!

5. Carla says:

Wow! Beautiful job! Love how you cut out the designs from the pp!

6. Lois says:

love it Linda – great colors and love the cutouts – double page layouts are still my favorite way to scrap… after seeing this and how great it looks, I will have to start doing it again!

7. Michelle Hodges says:

Linda, this is so very pretty!!
    Love all the colors and the design!!
    IKWYM!!
    Our dd in kinder this year too I cried too!!
    Hugs!

8. Jean Marie says:

Beautiful mix of happy colors! Love the design and that it is a dbl page!

9. thank you everyone for your kindness!!

Well, today was the first day of Kindergarten, she is excited and happily boarded the bus with her sister. now i await in the quiet house for their return and then to hear all about it.

10. Fleur says:

They do grow up fast – love the 2 page layout so bright and fun!

11. Ann-Katrin says:

Love the bright colors and all the pictures!

12. Janet Zeppa says:

Time sure does fly by doesn’t it! Cute page!

13. Ali says:

Just beautiful Linda! So bright, fun and cheery! WTG!