Sunny Days

Posted by Fleur in Uncategorized | 9 Comments

I love Old Navy and when I saw some colorful coasters in the summer discount bin I knew they would make great covers for a mini album.  The colors were perfect for the new Sunny Bay line of paper that I got free with my Scrapbook Magazine.

This line is so bright and fun.   For the inside pages I used the great journaling tags on one page and added a photo and embellishments on the other page.

I also loved all the sea critters you could cut out and add as embellishments but I think the turtle is my favorite!

I added some of the Kiki Art Fun Tape to this mini album too – it’s so fun to work with and adds a cool wave like frame to this photo.

So head on over to Scrapbook Magazine and get your free Kiki Art kit!

9 Responses to Sunny Days

1. Ann-Katrin says:

I love the fresh color in Sunny Bay line and the animals/embellishments is so cute.

2. this is such fun paper… I love this idea…TFS

3. Corlann says:

This is great! I’m heading over to Old Navy to see if they have those coasters here too! Which Scrapbook Magazine is this offer in? Is it also good for in Canada? LOVE the paper!

4. Heather says:

LOVE the fresh summer colors!

5. Fleur says:

Corlann, the paper is the Sunny Bay collection. The paper pack is included in the new issue of Scrapbook Magazine!!! Here’s a link http://www.practicalpublishing.co.uk/shop/product322.html

6. Michelle Hodges says:

What a fun & clever idea with the coasters!
    Love your album its very beautiful and creative!!

7. Marie/Mison says:

Such a lovely mini. I like it a lot. The papers are great.

8. Audra says:

Really great idea to use the coasters!! This mini is sooo fun and cute!! LOVE IT!! :)

9. Janet Zeppa says:

That was a great find and you put it to such good use.