All about the journey

Tagged , , | 8 Comments

Hi, it is my turn to host on the blog this Saturday, hope your weekend is off to a great start…

I decided to do a layout showcasing “ME” as I look today.

I have always battled to shed those few extra kilos since I can remember. I have tried them all as one would say.

Then finally in January 2010 I decided to sign up with Weigh-less, I have been very strict on myself and have managed to loose 13kgs in 5 months, which I am very proud of. I have a few still to go, but so far I am HAPPY. I have realized that I had to change my way of life and my eating habits…which in the end the rewards are showing.

So here is the project I created as I look today, happy how my husband managed to catch me deep in thought.

Thanks for allowing me to share a little about me with you.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and hope to see a project you created sharing something of personal worth to you.

Kisses,

Sophia

Supplies used: Antologia Amor PP; Amor Funtape; Amor Chipboard; Chipboard White Big

8 Responses to All about the journey

1. Tammy says:

I love this layout! I love the fact that you are scrapping a part of you! So often we scrap everyone else that we forget about ourselves and our own personal LIFE journey. Way to go on your weight loss Sophia!

2. sarah says:

i absolutely love this one. scrapping about yourself is def something all of us should do. 😉 i’m sure we will all look back on it and appreciate our work!

hugs,
    sarah.

3. Annika B says:

Just lovely layout. Like Tammy said, we often forget to scrap about ourselves.Wonderfull photo on you to!

4. Sophia, this is a beautiful layout! scrapping about yourself is not easy and you did it in such an amazing way. thanks for sharing your sucssess with us.

5. Michelle Hodges says:

Gorgeous LO!!
    Love all the stitching!!
    I think its great that you scrapped about yourself!!
    WTG!!

6. Fleur says:

Beautiful layout!

7. karent says:

Such a Beautiful page to celebrate Wonderful You, what wonderful success to document Kudos to you Sophia, Love your Layout!

8. Great page Sophia!!