Spring Is Here!

Posted by KIKI in Layouts | Tagged , , , | 11 Comments

Welcome Spring, and welcome Kiki-Art fans!  Carole here with another layout to share with you.  I have been having so much fun creating with my Kiki-Art stash!  It’s so easy to work with and I love how all the papers from all the multiple lines can work together.  There are also so many design elements on our papers that can be cut out to make your own embellishments.  Take a look at my layout and you’ll see quite a few handmade embellishments and papers from several lines.

First off, I used this paper from the Magica line and cut out the glittery tree.

Next I used paper from the Jardin line to cut out circles in varying sizes.  I distressed the edges, stacked them, and attached them with a brad in the center.

I also used the brand new paper line called, Hot Air Balloon.  I hand cut some of the clouds and some of the hot air balloons.  I love the whimsical look all these hand cut embellishments gave my layout!

Lastly I used some scraps to make my little banner which I strung up on some of the new Kiki-Art trim.  I hope my layout will inspire you to be care free with your papers and go ahead and grab those scissors and go to town!  There are so many possibilities to be had with these fabulous papers!!  Happy Spring and happy scrapping!!

11 Responses to Spring Is Here!

1. Barbi B says:

I LOVE this layout!! It is very inspiring and I will be getting out the scissors! Happy Easter!

2. Carolyn says:

OMG is beautiful the paper and adore the layout, the tree is delighful with the flower.

3. Sophia says:

Awesome LO Carole…

4. sarah says:

i absolutely LOVE this layout! it’s def one of my favorite ones created by you! :)

hugs,
    sarah.

5. Tammy says:

Carole! this layout is fantastic! thanks for sharing with us how diverse these papers can be!

6. kim says:

WOW WOW WOW this is just soooooooooooooo gorgeous

7. Jillian says:

Absolutley gorgeous paper piecing from the different lines!

8. Fleur says:

What an amazing layout – I love all the details and the tree is fantastic!

9. Keely says:

So beautiful! I love how you combined all of the great patterned papers.

10. Ann-Katrin says:

What an amazing work. Wow, love all the details!

11. I think WOW says it all…